[QGIS-Developer] Catch qgis exit

Jan Růžička jan.ruzicka.vsb at gmail.com
Sun Jun 28 21:38:43 PDT 2020

Thank you. As you wrote, the problem is that this works only for the
Widged of the plugin. There is not a way to override the closeEvent()
method of the main QGIS Window from the plugin, since the plugin has only
an interface given by the QGIS.

I have decided to use the workaround for now, so when the QGIS is closed it
will start again. The solution is not so perfect, but at least it is a
solution.

Another way to do this is to rewrite C++ code. The code is not so
complicated and I can rewrite it, but then I have to build QGIS for all
police stations and keep it updated and it is not so simple for me.

Thank you again

Jan Růžička, Ph.D.
freelancer, researcher and volontaire
Geoinformatics