[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-tr] Concerns about translations and QGIS overall credibility

Falk Huettmann fhuettmann at alaska.edu
Mon Jun 29 16:49:37 PDT 2020

Dear All,

thanks,
if I may express that here:

for QGIS I am probably less concerned about an off comma and strange-funny
term
in the major EU languages (most of them are techno-anglicised anyways) .

I rather care for text software versions of QGIS in Suaheli, Arab
languages, Pidgin, Hindi, Mandarin and Esperanto.

I believe that's where much of the QGIS power really sits, and for
applications and 'markets'.

Please do not forget those,
instead a focus just on a few  upset vanity users in Germany etc.

Just my view and from experience.

With kind worldly open source regards

          Falk Huettmann