[QGIS-Developer] GeoPDF not available with GDAL 3.0.4

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Mon Mar 9 02:19:01 PDT 2020

Thanks Jorge,

Yes, I remember that. You'd have to make sure that the output from

gdalinfo --formats | grep -i pdf

reads

  PDF -raster,vector- (rw+vs): Geospatial PDF

Otherwise it Geospatial PDF is not enabled in GDAL.

I compiled it with poppler

./configure --with-python=python3 --with-proj=/usr/local --with-pg=yes
--with-poppler

Greetings,

Andreas