[QGIS-Developer] Explicit policy re bug fixing responsibilities after new features

Régis Haubourg regis.haubourg at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 03:30:15 PDT 2020

Hi Nyall,
this sounds reasonable indeed, can we have a bit more background or
pointers to real cases?
One issue we faced these past months is that he exponential trafic on the
issues and PR makes it harder to follow issues and just have the
information that we could possibly be at stake somewhere.
Last year I was able to follow +/- 80 % of the discussions. I must admit
that lastly it became nearly impossible unless to work mostly on QGIS bug
triaging or coding.

I really don't know how we could improve our communication channels. Any
hint welcome.

Best regards
Régis