[QGIS-Developer] Explicit policy re bug fixing responsibilities after new features

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Tue Mar 10 10:48:41 PDT 2020

I think it's a great idea... just to give an example...

I've the responsibility to do some maintenance work or refactoring of the
raster calculator I reintroduced in processing times ago.
Now that I've a complete hackmeeting organised only for me I can (try to)
do it ;)

cheers

Luigi Pirelli

* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir