[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Doc Travis

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Sun Mar 15 08:08:42 PDT 2020

On 3/15/20 3:37 PM, r.m.aguilardearchila at utwente.nl wrote:
> Hey. Guys.
> Just to let you know. I built the doc in Windows. Looks beautiful.
> I just felt a bit confusing with the windows instructions.
> Because when I cloned the repo I did not get the make.bat ( I could not clone the qgisdoc2020 branch directly- beginner mistake?)
> So, I needed to create the branch first before actually compile it.
> Perhaps adding such make.bat in the master branch may help?

Hi Rosa,

Till now the qgis2020 branch is just an experiment to build 3.10, that
is. At this moment there was just no make.bat on master yet  :-)

We choose to build 3.10 because all the translation machinery has to be
there and working too.

We will probably change master branch soon so it will get build in the
same way...

If others find errors/issues with instructions, please fix.

Regards,

Richard