[QGIS-Developer] [SoC] Request for QGIS 3D proposal draft review

BELGACEM NEDJIMA gb_nedjima at esi.dz
Thu Mar 19 05:14:07 PDT 2020

Hello everyone,
I am Belgacem Nedjima, a fourth year student at the higher school of
computer science (ESI - ecole supérieure d'informatique), Algiers. I am
very interested in QGIS 3D project and discussed the project with mentor
Martin Dobias and wrote a proposal draft.
I would be very happy to receive feedback and clarify anything about my
proposal before I submit to the GSoC website. If there is anything unclear
or missing please let me know.
The list of features required for the QGIS 3D project is quite extensive,
so if there is any feature you think is more interesting than the features
I mentioned in the proposal please let me know.

Proposal document :
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1dyszmpDlMpIV0T6oKEtIfCY5N2nXSp43LqF_h4U9p4A/edit?usp=sharing

I am looking forward to your valuable feedback.

Best regards

--
Belgacem Nedjima
4th year computer science and engineering student student.