[QGIS-Developer] Geopackage FID columns: i HATE them!!!!

René-Luc Dhont rldhont at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 10:00:02 PDT 2020

I agree, so in my algorithms working with geopackage I always redefined
FID with

options = QgsVectorFileWriter.SaveVectorOptions()
options.layerOptions = ['FID=id']

For me it is like a primary key in PostGIS, I need to manage it.
Other point, Feature ID in QGIS is still a short integer.

Regards,
René-Luc