[QGIS-Developer] GeoPackage - where are we -where do we go

Saber Razmjooei saber.razmjooei at lutraconsulting.co.uk
Fri May 8 06:10:57 PDT 2020

Hi all,

Interesting discussion!

Standard does not care (and should not care to great extent) about use
cases. Creating revisions and incremental changelogs is a common use case
(unless you work with
my-spatial_data_v010_final_draft_final_002_really-final_005.gpkg :) ), you
have those common use cases.

Providing a tool similar to geodiff or Detect dataset changes
algorithms can help users to overcome the limitation of standards...

Regards
Saber