[QGIS-Developer] QGIS / FreeCAD interoperability...

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Sun May 10 14:23:51 PDT 2020

Hi Joel

Since years ago a lot of new features can support a better integration. I
did a rough investigation about integration and stopped due to the fact
that data model were (or is) too different to imagine an integration.
BTW probably now is more simple (at least from the qgis point of view)
thanks to the possibility to bridge different data models using a python
data provider [1] [2].
I would give a try/look.

cheers

Luigi Pirelli