[QGIS-Developer] Profiler?

Nathan Woodrow madmanwoo at gmail.com
Sat May 23 05:18:41 PDT 2020

Correct. QgsRuntimeProfiler is the tool that can do it.

https://qgis.org/api/classQgsRuntimeProfiler.html

In Python you can access it using this:

 QgsApplication.instance().profiler()

An example:

   QgsApplication.instance().profiler().start("my_thing")
# long expensive stuff
     QgsApplication.instance().profiler().end()