[QGIS-Developer] Getting changelog ready for 3.14

Frank Sokolic sokolic at worldonline.co.za
Mon May 25 02:43:01 PDT 2020

Hi Tim,

I've had a look through the changelog and have allocated each entry to a
category. Authors might want to check that their entries are allocated
correctly as I might have classified some of them incorrectly. I've also
replaced "PR" with words like "update", "feature" or "change" and have
removed references to github and QEP where I came across them.

Regards,
Frank.