[QGIS-Developer] QGIS, DateTime and TimeZones

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Mon Nov 9 07:56:36 PST 2020

I am interested in shrinking if possible, but am afraid that that may
reduce the accuracy. I first looked at the Natural Earth Timezone Shapefile
(
https://www.naturalearthdata.com/http//www.naturalearthdata.com/download/10m/cultural/ne_10m_time_zones.zip),
but it really does not provide the accuracy.

Time Zone Finder uses the Time Zone Boundary Builder's data. It's data size
is 47 Mb so they are compressing it.

Calvin