[QGIS-Developer] OSGeo virtual community sprint

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Tue Nov 10 00:20:45 PST 2020

FYI:

I just read about the Osgeo Virtual Community code sprint 17-19 Nov 2020:

https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/OSGeo_Virtual_Community_Sprint_2020

That is next week. I would be interested for example to look over the shoulder (virtually) with a core-dev fixing bugs. To see tricks and ways of working of squashing bugs (which currently cost me so much time, to just fix small ones because of... I don't know, I hope inexperience with the code base, but maybe my head is just too small :-)  ). Although this could also be an idea for a QHackFriday.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde