[QGIS-Developer] Browser: deleteLayer deprecated ?

Julien Cabieces julien.cabieces at oslandia.com
Tue Nov 10 01:26:48 PST 2020

Hi,

> One of the things that was broken, was to drag and drop and drop a file in the browser onto the Oracle node (in the browser).
> That is working now with me (a little better), BUT trying to delete that table I get crashes.

You mean using the DB manager ? because I failed to import a file
drag-n-droping directly in QGIS browser (not DB manager one).

I think it might be possible with the new DB API https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Enhancement-Proposals/issues/171

But IIRC, the Oracle provider doesn't implement this API yet.

I'm planning to work on this very subject in the days (months?) to
come. But I'm not sure trying to fix the DB manager for this matter worth
the pain.

Regards,
Julien