[QGIS-Developer] Offline Editing plugin

matteo matteo.ghetta at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 03:39:48 PDT 2020

Hi all,

I had the chance to use a little bit the Offline Editing with a
"complex" project and data coming from a postgis DB.

* when syncing back the layers are not in the same groups as the
original project
* a lot of problems with the widgets (e.g. you loose a relation
reference layer - key map)
* enum data type are not maintained (knowing this data type is not part
of gpkg nor spatialite I was hoping for an automatic conversion to value
map or similar)

IMHO (but of course this is a personal opinion), QFieldSync makes the
same things, but better, even if you don't load the project into QField.

Other people experienced the same situation?

Cheers and thanks

Matteo