[QGIS-Developer] Travis failing in QGIS-Documentation

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Wed Oct 7 09:22:08 PDT 2020

Hi devs,

QGIS-Documentation master build is failing due to "ModuleNotFoundError: No
module named 'qgis'" (see
https://travis-ci.org/github/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/builds/733643360#L2217)

So I wonder if there's any issue with the docker build.

BTW, going to the code repo readme, the docker build badge is
indicated as manual (I have no idea what that means) but the
associated URL points to a 404. Could be nice this is fixed. Thanks

Regards,

Harrissou