[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-developer] Select Within plugin, for Centroid Within and Point on Surface Within selections

Stefan Keller sfkeller at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 00:06:00 PDT 2020

  Hi,

> Personally, I no longer use the vector/raster menus;
> all these functions are shortcuts to the Processing tools so better
directly look at the Processing toolbox where more functions and a search
box are available

I've heard this before from power users which also prefer the command line
interface.

But it would be a pity for learners and for non-power users, if menus
become antiquated, neglected or "deprecated".

I would strongly vote for a redesign of the vector menus for the sake of
QGIS! .

:Stefan