[QGIS-Developer] Troubles compiling QGIS master with 3D in Ubuntu 20.04

demarcog demarco.giuseppe at gmail.com
Tue Oct 20 23:54:18 PDT 2020

Hello I read with much interest your solution to this issue compiling Qgis
from source in Linux Ubuntu 20.04 and I adjusted paths for cmake to find
this QT3D cmake files but unfortunately when it goes through the compiling
process, the compiler cannot find a specific library which is part of
Qt3DExtras apparently and is called QPhongMaterial and compiling fails with
an error. Does anybody have any clue? For the record I have been able to
compile Qgis from source excluding the 3D feature...

--
Sent from: http://osgeo-org.1560.x6.nabble.com/QGIS-Developer-f4099106.html