[QGIS-Developer] running Travis locally?

Denis Rouzaud denis.rouzaud at gmail.com
Wed Oct 21 10:20:38 PDT 2020

Hi Vincent,

The tests are running on Docker.

You basically just need to do what is done on Travis:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/.ci/travis/linux/before_script.sh
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/.ci/travis/linux/script.sh
If you strip down these 2 files, you should end up with 3-4 docker commands
to build the image, build QGIS and run the tests.

Another approach is to run Travis interactive debugging:
https://www.mail-archive.com/qgis-developer@lists.osgeo.org/msg44142.html
(not sure how up to date it is, and I found this approach to be a bit
cumbersome personally)

Best wishes,
Denis