[QGIS-Developer] Travis failing in QGIS-Documentation

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 04:11:53 PDT 2020

Hi,

Like Matteo, I can't locally test the doctest build so travis/docker are
the masters and last resort here.
I gave a look to the travis reports and the code testing parts of the docs
are the reasons for failure. But I'm not sure the recent broken master
docker is the only reason. I tried to fix some obvious issues in our code
samples pointed by the various and changing reports of travis but there are
a bunch of feedback I do not understand (or don't know where to look for a
fix) so would be grateful if someone can give it a look. A single small PR
ending with the red cross from Travis is making me crazy. I have summarized
some of the issues at
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Documentation/labels/build%2Fdoctest%2Ftravis

Thanks in advance,
Harrissou