[QGIS-Developer] Is a plugin for QGIS3 with the user interface defined by code acceptable for the repository?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Mon Sep 7 06:01:46 PDT 2020

On 9/7/20 2:56 PM, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:
> On 9/7/20 2:18 PM, Luis Eduardo wrote:
>> Thank you very much for responding.
>> Excuse me, for insisting, could you please clarify the answer to the first question.
>>
>> Would a plugin with the user interface defined only by code (no .ui file) be acceptable for the QGIS repository?

Ah, sorry. Now I see the confusion in my first answer:

"Yes, plugins is fine, there is rule that you only can uploade .ui files based plugins."
Should be:
"Yes, plugins is fine, there is *NO* rule that you only can uploade .ui files based plugins."

Sorry for the confusion.

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde