[QGIS-Developer] Plugin approval question

Statto Redistricting redistricting at stattosoftware.com
Wed Sep 30 02:16:22 PDT 2020

I fixed these issues and then noticed there was a typo in the email, a
total mess on my end. Everything should be fixed now.

How does the plugin approval process work? I think it would be worthwhile
to add a paragraph to the website in case you don't get it right the first
time, as I don't know if I need to upload a new version of the plugin to
fix the errors I introduced the first time, or if someone who approves
plugins gets notified whenever I change information on the plugin.

I would be happy to write up a short resource if someone could walk me
through the process.

Cheers
John