[QGIS-Developer] QGIS Compilation on Windows

rnathreddy at sanasw.com rnathreddy at sanasw.com
Thu Apr 15 17:35:27 PDT 2021

Dear Jürgen,

Thank you very much for your quick reply.  I have been struggling from
the past one month, installing multiple times on multiple machines. I
couldn't succeed.

As I understand

   1) Use the QGIS version 3.16 repository
   2) Use Microsoft Visual Studio 2019 compiler
   3) Use the up to date Osgeo4w repositories using
http://download.osgeo.org/osgeo4w/testing/osgeo4w-setup.exe

I will try with the above and get back to you any query.

Thank you once again. Appreciate your help in this regard.

Regards
Raghunath