[QGIS-Developer] QGIS mailing list submission

Isaac Calabrese isaac.calabrese at atlasgeo.com.au
Tue Apr 27 22:20:05 PDT 2021

Hi all,

Toolbox alg 'Export atlas layout as PDF' has no option to export atlas features as separate PDF's.
I'm getting a single PDF file of multiple pages with no meaningful georeference as a result.

This implementation is new as far as I can tell, so it should be fairly simple to add a 'single file export' checkbox and filename expression field to the input parameters, much the same as the 'Export atlas layout as image' alg functions.

Thanks,

Isaac Calabrese
Data Processor

T: 61 8 6278 2898<tel:0862782898>