[QGIS-Developer] Color / stylesheet problems with qgis.qch

Benjamin Jakimow benjamin.jakimow at geo.hu-berlin.de
Tue Apr 20 01:33:38 PDT 2021

Dear all,

I like to use the Qt Assistant to read and search the QGIS API
documentation fast.
After the last update of the qgis.qch
(https://qgis.org/api/3.16/qgis.qch), several parts in of the *.qch are
shown with a dark background, that somehow does not harmonize with the
remaining parts any more (see screenshot).

I could not find similar effects for other *.qch file, e.g. the regular
qtgui.qch.

Do you have any idea how I can turn the dark backgrounds back into the
white color that is used for the other parts?

Best regards,
Benjamin

Benjamin Jakimow, Doctoral Researcher
Earth Observation Lab | Geography Department | Humboldt-Universität zu
Berlin

e-mail: benjamin.jakimow at geo.hu-berlin.de

phone:  +49 (0) 30 2093 6894
mobile: +49 (0) 157 5656 8477
fax:    +49 (0) 30 2093 6848
mail:   Unter den Linden 6 | 10099 Berlin | Germany
room: 2'222