[QGIS-Developer] FFT convolution plugin help

Luigi Pirelli luipir at gmail.com
Fri Feb 5 13:17:53 PST 2021

I agree with uclaros, probably a processing model is what you are looking
for, if it fits your processing speed and complexity.... you can also
always convert your model in a python script and eventually add some high
level parallelization. BTW i.fft would be enough efficient and raster are
just linked in grass (automagically by grass provider in processing)
without need to import/export.

Bye form an ex Barrio de Sampedro citizen

cheers

Luigi Pirelli

* GitHub: https://github.com/luipir
* Book: Mastering QGIS3 - 3rd Edition