[QGIS-Developer] FFT convolution plugin help

salvador bara salva.bara at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 06:55:08 PST 2021

    Thank you very much, uclaros and Luigi, for taking the time of
answering this basic question. Your advice is much appreciated!

    Best wishes from the Barrio de San Pedro ; )
    salva

--
Salva Bará

Barrio de San Pedro, Compostela, GALIZA (European Union)

Esta mensaxe foi enviada utilizando electróns e fotóns 100% reciclados
This message has been sent using 100% recycled electrons and photons