[QGIS-Developer] stale bot :-(

Bourdon, Jean-François (DIF) Jean-Francois.Bourdon at mffp.gouv.qc.ca
Tue Jan 5 07:27:18 PST 2021

Not to hijack the thread, but that had me thinking about the current Bug report template on GitHub. At **QGIS and OS versions**, it's written <!-- In the QGIS Help menu -> About, click in the table, Ctrl+A and then Ctrl+C. Finally paste here -->. However when doing this, the about info is simply pasted line by line which make it long and less readable. Instead, could a Copy info button be added on the about window that copy the info in the clipboard as a nice markdown table ready to paste?

Jean-François Bourdon, ing.f.

Analyste en télédétection

Direction des inventaires forestiers

Ministère des Forêts, de la Faune et des Parcs

5700, 4e Avenue Ouest, local A-108

Québec (Québec) G1H 6R1

Téléphone : 418 627-8669, poste 4304

jean-francois.bourdon at mffp.gouv.qc.ca