[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-user] Earth, Sun, Moon & Planets Plugin

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Tue Jun 22 09:43:54 PDT 2021

Right now I am working on providing altitude and azimuth of the sun, moon
as well as times of dawn, sunrise, dusk, sunset and the dates and times of
the equinoxes and solstices.

I have run into a problem with my day/night region code. It does not work
properly close to an equinox so I need to get that fixed.