[QGIS-Developer] Please help me with #41970

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed Mar 17 19:59:46 PDT 2021

Hi,

I think I have a genuine issue with the Temporal Controller of QGIS handling data with a Temporal duration (interval).

See: https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues/41970

This makes QGIS unusable to me in my current work setup (viewing regularly (hourly/timebased) measuring and modelling datasets).

I have tried to fix it myself (see all pointers in the issue), but apparently I'm not able to make the issue clear to others, or others do not see/have the issue.

Is there anybody in the QGIS/temporal-space able to either:

- confirm the issue (and hopefully has some idea's on how to fix it)
or
- make it clear to me that I ask something very non-logical (aka there IS no problem but I should view at it differently)

Regards,

A pretty desperate community member