[QGIS-Developer] Creating QOCISPATIAL driver for QtSql

peter.steibert at t-online.de peter.steibert at t-online.de
Thu Mar 18 01:40:16 PDT 2021

Hello,

when i visited
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/blob/master/src/providers/oracle/ocispatial/qsq
l_ocispatial.cpp I learned, that it is possible to create an QOCISPATIAL
driver which can be used with QtSql. Unfortunately I failed to create the
corresponding DLL file without compiling the whole QGis project.

At the moment I am looking for an instruction which shows how to create the
QOCISPATIAL driver (and not the entire project). Especially I am interested
how Qt identifies the driver which is located in \plugins\sqldrivers.

Thanks in advance

Peter