[QGIS-Developer] Disable/commenting provider filter?

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Wed May 12 00:47:51 PDT 2021

On 5/12/21 8:07 AM, Andreas Neumann wrote:
> Hi Richard and all,
>
> Speaking of the little "Filter icon". Couldn't this icon be used to toggle the filter state "on"/"off"?
>
> A single click would toggle on/off state, a double click would open the dialog?

Currently clicking on it will pop up the query builder dialog.

I've been thinking about what you propose too, but do not want to break current behaviour,
That is why I thought about a context menu or so.

But easiest probably is: click on icon (which optionally will have two versions: an active/inactive one), to show dialog and a checkbox there.

Richard