[QGIS-Developer] Questions about QGIS plugin sales

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Thu May 13 23:19:06 PDT 2021

Olá Jeferson

If you become a sustaining member you can put a badge on your site while your membership is valid:

https://www.qgis.org/en/site/getinvolved/governance/sustaining_members/sustaining_members.html#sustaining-membership

You can also be added here if you provide general support, though it is not clear from your email if this is the case:

https://www.qgis.org/en/site/forusers/commercial_support.html

Regards

Tim