[QGIS-Developer] Build issue and SIP_CONCAT_PARTS

Julien Cabieces julien.cabieces at oslandia.com
Mon May 31 00:11:37 PDT 2021

Hy Nyall,

Yes, I am already rebased on master. And I saw you change it to 13, so I
try to increase it to 14... and it works for core but not analysis.

For now, I'm gonna stick with a concat value of 1, and when I'll be
ready to push, I'll search for a value which works.

Thanks for your response.

Kind regards,
Julien