[QGIS-Developer] [Qgis-psc] QGIS LTR releases -- is it time to pull the plug?

Bo Victor Thomsen bo.victor.thomsen at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 13:28:57 PST 2021

Hi Jürgen -

So reduce the total number of point releases in the lifetime of a LTR
from ca. 16 to somewhere between 6 or 8 point releases ?

That would be fine for me at least.

I don't think it would disrupt that many update schedules. I never
experienced a single department that implemented every point release
(including my own, when I was a GIS admin)

Med venlig hilsen / Kind regards

Bo Victor Thomsen