[QGIS-Developer] 24th Contributors Meeting in Firenze

Paolo Cavallini cavallini at faunalia.it
Fri Apr 29 01:35:46 PDT 2022

Hi all,
just before the next FOSS4G we'll have our next Contributors Meeting:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/24th-Contributors-Meeting-in-Firenze
Given the tourist pressure in Florence during August, it is important to
have a rather accurate idea of the number of participants in order to
find suitable accommodation. We'd be therefore be grateful if all
participants would register to the event:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/24th-Contributors-Meeting-in-Firenze#register
Also suggestions, contributions, and addition to the meeting page are
precious and most welcome.
All the best.
--
Paolo Cavallini