[QGIS-Developer] (no subject)

DelazJ delazj at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 06:57:38 PST 2022

Le jeu. 10 févr. 2022 à 13:32, Stefano Campus <skampus at gmail.com> a écrit :

> thank you for your quick reply.
>
> the previous tag strings are untranslated, as you can see in [1],

Not sure if you wanted to add a link here (something like the Processing
tags [0]), or were referring to your initial image...

> so do you suggest to translate also  the old tags?

I'd say "Yes" if you want Italian users to find things using italian words
everywhere

in this way, do the function/modules of Processing and Expression are
> searchable both in english and italian?
>
> For Expression functions, yes! The way it's implemented, you could use
both English and translated tags (if any) to find a function.
For Processing, if I understood correctly, it uses a single language. If
you want both English and Italian tags to be used for search, you need to
keep source strings and add translated ones to the list in Transifex. If
there's no translation or translation == source as in [0] e.g., then only
English words are used for search.

[0]
https://www.transifex.com/qgis/QGIS/translate/#it/qgis-application/115113643?q=text%3Asplit

Hope that clarifies (and that I'm correct),
Harrissou