[QGIS-Developer] Custom symbology for vectors in QgsMeshLayer

Brian Haynes bhaynes at herricktechlabs.com
Tue Jan 25 08:15:57 PST 2022

I would like to display vectors as wind barbs instead of the provided symbology (arrows, streamlines, traces).  I see that the QgsMeshVectorRenderer class is private, am I able to create symbology as I can with a category-based renderer for QgsVectorLayer?  I have wind barbs created and saved as .svg files and have done this successfully using shapefiles, but would rather knock everything out at once with the mesh layer as I have multiple variables I'd like to display with one layer instead of having to create multiple files.