[QGIS-Developer] Possible Contributor Meeting in April 2022

Raymond Nijssen r.nijssen at terglobo.nl
Fri Mar 18 08:12:46 PDT 2022

We are happy to announce the opportunity to host the postponed 2020 QGIS
Contributor Meeting in 's-Hertogenbosch, The Netherlands.

We have 2 options in the last weeks of April 2022. Because this is so soon
we'd like to know how many contributors would be able to attend. Would you
please fill out the form on github wiki page:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/24th-Contributor-Meeting-in-'s-Hertogenbosch#spring-2022-meeting

Hope this will happen, really looking forward to meet you all in person
again!

Kind regards,
Rosa, Aron, Raymond