[QGIS-Developer] Possible Contributor Meeting in April 2022

Raymond Nijssen r.nijssen at terglobo.nl
Wed Mar 30 23:46:53 PDT 2022

Dear community,

Seems too short time for most people to attend a contributor meeting
this April. We counted about 10 people only, mostly from The
Netherlands. Therefore we decided to postpone again with one year, until
spring 2023.

Meanwhile we will host a "hackday" on Friday April 29, 2022. We have
capacity for 20 people so, if you are willing to gather and contribute
to the project.. run and save your spot by registering your name on the
wiki page:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/24th-Contributor-Meeting-in-'s-Hertogenbosch

Hope to see you soon!

Raymond