[QGIS-Developer] issue transforming coords from EPSG:4258 'ETRS89' to 4326

Alessandro Pasotti apasotti at gmail.com
Tue Mar 22 01:30:26 PDT 2022

On Mon, Mar 21, 2022 at 8:20 PM Patrick Dunford via QGIS-Developer <
qgis-developer at lists.osgeo.org> wrote:

> How do you specify the CRS for the raster?
>
> I know that you can assign this in the Qgis software but there is also
> provision to assign CRS in a sidecar file. Which one takes precedence?

The sidecar file provides the default CRS when the layer is loaded, you can
override that in QGIS.

But in my case it was a postgres raster layer and the CRS was set
incorrectly in the database itself (no sidecar file).

Kind regards

--
Alessandro Pasotti
QCooperative:  www.qcooperative.net