[QGIS-Developer] I'm running a supported QGIS versino according to the roadmap ?

Jürgen E. Fischer jef at norbit.de
Wed May 18 09:54:49 PDT 2022

Hi Sandro,

On Wed, 18. May 2022 at 16:08:39 +0200, Sandro Santilli via QGIS-Developer wrote:
> Reading that page I still don't undertand how to tell if what I'm
> running is a "supported version". Isn't it too much burden on the bug
> reporter shoulder to figure that out ? Why isn't enough to just
> ask for the actual version ?

Changed "current releases" to "currently supported releases" and added a link
on the bug reporting page to the roadmap
(https://github.com/qgis/QGIS-Website/commit/46886162332431a8ccb4ed269deedee44046c6a5)

The user should verify that an issue is present in a current release or master.
That is the latest LTR and the latest release (and the previous LTR, if the
latest LTR is the latest release). Issues about older releases should not be
filed.

Jürgen

Software Engineer           D-26506 Norden            https://www.norbit.de
QGIS release manager (PSC)  Germany                 IRC: jef on Libera|OFTC