[QGIS-Developer] Revolt Chat Community Server

Alexandre Neto senhor.neto at gmail.com
Thu Nov 3 02:19:20 PDT 2022

Hi Regis,

Thanks for your well though email.

Despite local/platform specific communities can arise without any notice, I
agree that the QGIS project should choose one official mean of
communication. It used to be these mailing lists, but lately it's very
quite, which suggests that discussions and decisions are probably being
taken somewhere else.

So I do believe the project could/should discuss this situation. Something
that could still leverage email and that allows archiving and browsing of
old messages would be great.

Best Regards,

Alex Neto

A quarta, 2/11/2022, 20:37, Régis Haubourg via QGIS-Developer <