[QGIS-Developer] Issue with qgis Docker images starting from qgis:final-3_22_10

Etienne Trimaille etienne.trimaille at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 05:18:27 PST 2022

Thanks for raising this issue.
I can also confirm the regression in unit testing plugins with QGIS 3.22
with QGIS docker images.

With the tag qgis/qgis:final-3_22_9 and different branches such as 3.16,
3.28, master, everything works fine.
Starting with qgis/qgis:final-3_22_10, tests are not loaded anymore :

"""
Running test tests.runner.test_package ...
ERROR: no output from the test runner! (exit code: 0)
"""

I didn't check if it was also linked to a ModuleNotFoundError under the
hood.

Regards