[QGIS-Developer] Opening, closing and removing 3D Map Views from Python?

Johannes Kröger (WhereGroup) johannes.kroeger at wheregroup.com
Tue Nov 15 04:31:31 PST 2022

Hi Martin,

thanks for your quick answer :) Dang, that's a shame but totally
understandable at the current stage. Can't wait for being able to have
scripting fun with it all! Is this on a roadmap or not planned so far?

There are no interfaces for accessing existing 3D map views either so
far, correct?

Thanks,
Hannes

johannes.kroeger at wheregroup.com