[QGIS-Developer] Loading layer from specific table/view after running algorithm

Raymond Nijssen r.nijssen at terglobo.nl
Mon Aug 7 11:18:07 PDT 2023

Hi developers,

I have created a processing algorithm in python that creates a new gpkg
database with a bunch of tables and views. One of the views can be
loaded as a polygon layer, which works fine when loaded manually.

How can I tell QGIS to load that view as a polygon layer when the
algorithm has finished? (I think it must be the same as telling the
layername to load from the geopackage)

So far, I have tried both QgsProcessingParameterFileDestination and
QgsProcessingParameterVectorDestination as output parameters without
much luck.

Hope anyone can help. Kind regards,
Raymond