[QGIS-Developer] Build QGIS with PDAL on Debian bookworm: missing libpdalcpp.so

Harrissou s. delazj at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 14:08:44 PDT 2023

Hi,

SHAME ON ME and sorry for the noise. I indeed skipped the last command to build PDAL, thinking somehow that installing it was optional and for people that actually need to run pdal commands directly.
After a sudo ninja install and adjusting path to pdal library options, building QGIS with PDAL works just fine.

Thanks Werner and Richard for showing the missing step.

Kind regards,
Harrissou