[QGIS-Developer] Build QGIS with PDAL on Debian bookworm: missing libpdalcpp.so

Harrissou s. delazj at gmail.com
Thu Aug 17 02:47:33 PDT 2023

Hi Werner,

I'm not on the machine I did the build earlier so I'll get back to you probably tonight.
As for the process, I just did what is in the docs, aka:
- clone the repo
- create a build folder
- cd build
- run cmake -G Ninja ..
- run ninja
And I got no errors reported.
Is this different from your process?

I was expecting to have the files in the build/lib folder within the pdal repository (what I understood from the docs). I also checked /usr/lib. I confess I didn't check that /usr/local/lib folder. Will do later today.

Thanks,
Harrissou