[QGIS-Developer] Apply style to all selected layers and groups

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Thu Jan 19 05:37:43 PST 2023

Hi Calvin,

If I load a layer, duplicate it twice more.
Restyle the first layer,
Copy Style (of that first one)
Then select both other layers in the layer list (select click)
Then Paste Style
Then both other layers get that style?

That is not what you mean?
Or do you want to have some ui for that?

One this I personally miss, is the copy pasting (mostly of colors or categories) from one kind of geometry type to another...
I know do that (if I have pretty complex styles), by hand by editing the qml files...

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde